Friday, December 14, 2007

US Airways is the WORST!!!!!!

So my sister, my niece, and I were going to fly out to Florida to be at my grandmother's funeral. We went to the airport last night and had checked in our bags when all of a sudden they asked us how old my niece was. I said 2. Then they told us that she had to have her own ticket. Apparently if you are 24 months and a day you have to buy a ticket!! However, I never thought about it that way. When I think of someone being 2, they are 2 not 2 and three months. So needless to say we weren't able to fly out and I missed the funeral. They were going to sell us a ticker for $325 for her. Yeah, no. Then we wanted a refund. They said they could apply for one for us. We ended up only getting half our money back.

Seriously I don't know what customer service is anymore. You certainly don't see it too often. I just could not believe that they were pulling this! My niece flew down to California in October and had no problems. She was two then. So, all I have to say is that I totally HATE US Airways! Ok, that's enough on that.

No comments: