Saturday, December 15, 2007

I could shop forever!

Ok, before you judge me on that title, hear me out. I am not high maintenance. I don't require a lot of "things". Those things are just that. I can't take them with me when I die and they will eventually get used up, break, or have to be replaced some how. But I guess it just makes you feel good. Sometimes it is fun to buy things for yourself. I haven't done that in a while. So today I went out and bought things that I have been wanting for a time. I felt good. I felt like I was doing things that I wanted to do. I felt like someone was taking care of MY needs.

Maybe that's what shopping is about. I don't think I am addicted. I just think I have been neglected for so long that I went a little crazy and splurged on me!

Ok, this post is extremely boring. Is that bad to be bored by yourself?

No comments: