Thursday, July 17, 2008

WOW! It's been forever!

I didn't realize that time flew by and I haven't posted anything since December. Oh well, you live and go forward. Update on my life. I don't live with my sister anymore. I finally moved out on my own. I am truly thankful that I was blessed with family who would help me during my divorce. I am glad that stupid chapter is over in my life!

So, on to bigger and better things!

I moved into my own place and I have realized that I really don't have a lot of "things" and that I really don't care that I don't have a lot of "things"! It's nice. I don't have a TV or a microwave. I have found that to be TOTALLY AWESOME! I love that I am not watching stupid stuff on tv while my brain cells are burning and my butt is expanding. I have been swimming in the pool in my apartment community, attending the temple, and reading, A LOT! I think I've read 4 books since July 1st when I moved in. I absolutely love it!!! I have time to read my scruiptures at night and I write in my journal in the morning while eating breakfast. I also moved 0.8 miles from work so I don't have to get up so early. It's actually been kind of nice.

I like my litte apartment. I like that I can go somewhere after work and not have any demands on my time or my attention. No, I am not turning into a home body, but there is something to be said for having a place where you can just be.

This Saturday there is a mid-singles BBQ beach trip planned. Windi (my best friend) and I are going to drive to the coast together. We will stop in Tillamook on the way and have some yummy ice cream! I have been craving some Peach! There is this guy in her ward that might join us. His name is John and I think he is pretty cute! Yeah, I said it. What ever! Anyway, I will have to write about our beach trip after we get back. I don't have internet at home either so this is going to be tricky. Until then!

No comments: