Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Welcome world! The internet is strange. Never before had I even thought about "blogging". Now here I am posting my thoughts some where that can be read by people all over the world. Do I really have something to say that people would want to read? That's the big question.

I started this blog so i can have a place to write down thoughts. Why not just start a journal? Well, for one thing I am way to impatient to actually hand write. I can type almost as fast as I can think. I can't say the same thing for my cursive! Do people actually hand write anything anymore? I also thought that others could benefit from my knowledge. Granted I am only 31 (Yes, that is my REAL age!) but man do I have some stuff to share! So sit back and enjoy the trip. You might be surprised.

No comments: